Zollett roll-off containers (aka dumpsters) are an efficient and environmentally conscious way to collect debris or trash on any commercial job site, industrial factory site, or residential renovation or clean-out. You choose the roll-off container, we deliver and pick up. We even divert as many recyclables from landfills as we can.
We’re a small, locally owned and operated company with a large inventory and a long list of happy customers. We offer competitive pricing with no hidden fees or fuel surcharges. When you need to rent a dumpster, working with us is easy and pleasant, even if the job you’re about to do isn’t.
We handle many of the recycling needs that businesses have, but Zollett Waste is not a disposal facility. If you’d like to learn more about what we do and what we can do for your business, call us at 937-490-1989 .
Let’s talk trash.
Which size roll-off container is right for you?
Our modern, well-maintained dumpsters come in four sizes to handle any job, from a basement clean-out to major construction. If you’re not sure what size you need, just call us.
10 YARD (10’L x 8’W x 3.5’H)
Designed for small clean-outs, roofing jobs, bathroom remodels, and hardfill (concrete, brick, stone). Also a great solution for shorter driveways that can’t fit larger roll-off containers. (Available in Middletown and Dayton only)
15 YARD (14’L x 8’W x 5’H)
Dumpsters perfect for one-room trash-outs and remodels, small roofing jobs, and hardfill, dirt, and yard waste. (Available in Middletown and Dayton only)
20 YARD (22’L x 8’W x 3.5’H)
Ideal for residential and smaller commercial roofing replacement, home remodeling, larger trash-outs, garage demolition, hardfill, and yard waste.
30 YARD (22’L x 8’W x 5’H)
Great for residential remodels, larger trash-outs, standard commercial work, new home construction, and whole house renovations. This is our most requested container.
Frequently Asked Questions
A portable, temporary, on-site waste receptacle commonly seen on construction and industrial sites, but also available for rent by residential customers. They’re called roll-off containers because they’re rolled on and off a truck when picked up and delivered.
The standard trash dumpster rental period is 7 days, but we can accommodate requests for shorter or longer stretches.
The average dumpster rental price is $295 – $500, though prices vary based on container size, type and weight of debris, length of the rental period, roll-off container availability, and your location. Our dumpster prices are competitive with no hidden fees or surcharges. Please fill out a Request-A-Quote form to get an exact price for your dumpster rental, or call us at 513.849.6565.
Plenty. Zollett offers residential dumpster service as well as construction dumpster rental and industrial recycling. Since our roll-off containers come in various sizes, they can be used for all kinds of projects. These include:
- CONSTRUCTION AND DEMOLITION DEBRIS– clean material resulting from new home and building construction or remodeling. Materials include: lumber and framing material, spouting and plumbing fixtures, siding and roofing, furnace and duct work, windows and doors, wiring and insulation. Containers are priced by the cubic yard.
- HOUSEHOLD WASTE– ranges from house clean-outs and trash-outs to miscellaneous garbage. Materials may include: old toys, cardboard and paper, plastic and styrofoam, caulking tubes, grass, empty paint cans and spackling compound buckets, old clothing, carpets and rugs, furniture and bed springs, food waste, rubber or plastic hoses, plastic and metal jugs, and drums and barrels (must be empty and approved by our office). Containers are priced by the ton.
- YARD WASTE / BRUSH– for the removal of small trees, shrubs, tree limbs. This material generally can be recycled and turned into mulch. Please, no dirt or sand in the container.
- HARDFILL– for the removal of stone, brick, concrete, cinder block, asphalt.
PLEASE NOTE: We are not permitted to accept tires, appliances, air conditioners, refrigerators, cans of any kind, tanks of any kind (gas, propane, etc.). Please inquire with specific questions as SOME MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED; OTHERS ARE RESTRICTED AND WILL INCUR EXTRA FEES.
To help our drivers better serve you, please leave at least thirty (30) feet of room in front of the container for our drivers to safely maneuver the truck. If you are having the unit placed on the street, please “rope off” the area in front of the container. If you call for delivery or pick-up service and we cannot get to the container, you will be charged for a “dry run”.
Placing the rented dumpster on your property is the best option, but if you are planning to place it on the street, you will need to consult with your city or township’s street department about obtaining a street permit for the container. Street permits are usually issued for a 30-day time period and vary in price depending on the city.
Recycling that makes business sense.
We handle heavy-duty jobs that reduce your carbon footprint and increase your bottom line.
Zollett industrial recycling programs are good for the planet and great for your business. Efficient, responsible waste management and recycling practices reduce your disposal costs and boost revenue, while making a strong statement to your customers and employees that you stand for something bigger than the bottom line.
We offer a variety of turnkey recycling solutions for businesses, and our complimentary waste stream evaluations can help you decide what works best for your company.
Materials we recycle:
INDUSTRIAL/COMMERCIAL RECYCLING AND WASTE MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Zollett Waste & Recycling offers a variety of options for recycling and waste management services for large commercial and industrial facilities, all of which can be customized to fit a specific project or location. Available services include:
- Waste stream evaluations, analysis, and profiling
- Shipping documentation services to meet compliance standards with Department of Transportation and EPA regulations
- Freight services through our fleet or other experienced licensed carriers
- Specialized collection equipment:
Open-top roll-off containers
Sealed water tight sludge containers
On-site material management and handling services
Hoppers, balers, bailing wire
Areas We Serve
Zollett dumpster rental in the Cincinnati and Dayton/Middletown areas
Get a custom quote
within 24 hours.
Fill out the form below and we’ll call you within 24 hours (typically much sooner) with your price quote. If you’re unsure about what size roll-off container you need, or have any other questions, please call us at 513-849-6565.
Join our team
We’re always looking for dedicated professionals to join the Zollett team. Locally owned and operated, our focus is not only on friendly and efficient customer service but also on providing a friendly, familial environment for our employees.
Other benefits include:
- Local driving (you’ll be home every night)
- Competitive industry wages
- Modern, well-maintained equipment
- Paid holidays and vacations